What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide to cooking up a great barbecue
- The 5 easy steps for making a great barbecued brisket (like they sell sliced and piled high in sandwiches at fairs) – Page 124
- The guaranteed secrets that the pro BBQ’ers use to keep ribs moist and juicy on the grill! – Pages 38, 116, 117, 118, 127, 128
- Inside secrets: How restaurants seem to get the BBQ flavor through the entire chicken and not just on the surface! – Page 128
- You’ll learn 164 simple, real-life definitions of the terms, expressions, and “slang” you absolutely need to know.
- You could barbecue with a gas grill and still achieve that smoky flavor (and enjoy the overwhelming feeling of achievement)
- How even a beginner can get started and prepare incredible meals (that’s right, you don’t need to be a chef) – Page 32
- When BBQ’ing ribs, is it best to slow cook them over low heat or cook them over very high heat? – Pages 38, 117, 127
- How hot the fire should be for different meats (discover this tip and you’ll save entire meals!) – Page 53
- The number one secret to barbecuing chicken to perfection every time! (It’s amazingly simple!) – Page 121
- You could barbecue ribs and keep them moist and juicy (and show ‘em how it “should be done”!)
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Barbecue Secrets Revealed scores 74.67/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.b-b-q-secrets.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: b-b-q-secrets.com you’ll also be taken through to b-b-q-secrets.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)